|Not our actual van... Just in case you were all like, "I want that."|
Continuing my latest tradition of posting completely off schedule and at random times, I'm just popping in to say nothing else has broken in the last twenty-four hours...including my water. By the way, to those of you who've offered to send alcohol gift baskets to the hospital, may the Lord bless all your houses. To the rest of you, don't be shy.
You're asking yourself, "If I send an alcohol gift basket to the hospital, will Paige think I'm implying she has a problem?"
The answer is, "Yes." The other answer to that question is "Please enjoy the honey-baked ham, gift cards and Best of Bing Crosby I send you for Christmas."
At this point, my brain is mush, so, I shall leave you with a small list of things you should know:
- We found a new van.
- The new baby kicked me really hard in the ribs last night, and didn't even bother to be born.
- You can develop an addiction to Mr. Clean Magic Erasers to the point where you're thinking about scrubbing the dog, and your husband just stares at you when you say you just made his lunch tote "the whitest out of all the kid's at work".
- Heartburn: It's a joke...until you have it.
- Poor Grace over at Camp Patton has just started the minivan nightmare. Please go over and tell her congrats on the upcoming smallest Patton, and lend any support you can to a woman who must now join the sliding door club.
- I have to go take a shower now, and every towel I use has turned into a hand towel. Neighbors aren't taking very well to new "air dry" method at Kellerman house.
- Only nine more days until I head to the hospital.
- I've lined up some wonderful peeps to guest post for your enjoyment while I'm gone. *crowd goes wild*
- Signing off so I can waddle in search of ice cream and something to scrub with the Magic Eraser.
Until Next Time, Readers!